U WILL FIND HER



Be in peace dear,don’t play with life
Just close ur eyes and pray in ease
Think of a flower and feel its fragrance
Caress the velvety petals and give it a kiss
For .one day,the flower will become a lady
Sweet and tender ,loving and kind
She will come beside u,with a mystic smile
And give u a kiss,with her soft lips.
She will be with u today,tomorrow and forever
She will be ur soulmate,ur lifepartner ,
A flower princess for my beloved angel

3 Responses to " ":

klienslate says:

U will find her....ya i found her....
Be in peace dear,don’t play with life....orikkalum illa..
Just close ur eyes and pray in ease...that i always do..before i go to bed...
Think of a flower and feel its fragrance...red roses are my favourite too...
Caress the velvety petals and give it a kiss...wow...ur so imaginative...feel my caress and kisses...
For .one day,the flower will become a lady....emm ..yeah...shes a beautiful maid...
Sweet and tender ,loving and kind...emm i know for sure...
She will come beside u,with a mystic smile...mystic to its core!!!
And give u a kiss,with her soft lips.... emm well i am yearning for that day too..!
She will be with u today,tomorrow and forever ...well thats all i need....
She will be ur soulmate,ur lifepartner ,A flower princess for my beloved angel ...now that you are my soulmate...i need to make you my life partner....muah!you are so refreshing!

klienslate says:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prasanth.G.Thampi says:

Lets think about the world......... As I look around and see
So many years have gone by and I still know so little
About the birds that come and go just to watch me/
From the hidden branches deep inside my soul. Somehow we manage to have a chat:
Nothing is really said as the sun hits our bodies like a hammer.
Somehow we manage to have a chat:
Nothing is really said as we calmly watch the snow fall down.